Help UASC support Jayhawks!
We need your support.
- $100: Funds events to recruit KU students to join our team as peer tutors, peer mentors, and SI Leaders.
- $250: Funds training for 5 Academic Aide Text Editors, who make textbooks and other reading materials accessible for KU Students with print disabilities.
- $500: Funds one Academic Learning Center Tutor Group for a semester.
- $1,000: Funds assistive technology for laptops used in our testing center.
- $2,500: Funds Read and Write software, a tool that promotes universal design for learning.
- $5,000: Funds Supplemental Instruction for two courses with high DFW rates for the semester.
- $10,000: Funds a year of individualized tutoring for students with disabilities.
- $25,000: Funds a Graduate Assistant to provide academic coaching for students with disabilities.
Your donation makes possibilities like these realities!